[pct-l] Question - Cookless on the Trail

To me that hot meal at the end of the day is the light at the end of the
tunnel.  I'd find the prospect of hiking without hot food to be depressing,
but clearly for some people food is fuel.  For me it's a much bigger and
more important part of the experience.

Is it an Italian saying?  Live to eat, don't eat to live.

Cheers,
Paul