From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of Judson
Sent: Saturday, November 05, 2005 9:40 AM
To: pct
Subject: Re: [pct-l] night walking....!

Norma Ruiz wrote:

>Hey switchback,why in the world anybody want to hike way in the boonies ?
where there is no help with miles & miles,remembering that the critters can
see at night & you cant,what IF,there is a big brown critter headed your way
?you finally see it,and man a bear can get real nasty,you turn and run...!
there are things to trip over,and places you can fall,and triping and
falling are the last things on your mind.................? the "Bulltaco"

Can someone PLEASE tell me how to block individual senders?