[pct-l] SuperSecrets - Knots

I was not going to send this, but then I figured may be someone could use
it. Here is the site I used to learn how to tie the recommended bowline knot for
 the new GossamerGear SpinnTwin Tarp.  Very nice knot for any cord-stake
situation.  The only thing I change is that I add a small piece of tape to
secure the loose end of the knot line to the main line.  This is so there  is no
possibility that it will ever untie or come loose.  I don't know if  that is
really necessary, but that is what I do.

_http://www.boatsafe.com/kids/knots.htm_
(http://www.boatsafe.com/kids/knots.htm)

Cheers, Switchback
Trail Sailor & Camp Barnacle