[pct-l] tag lines

--- Hiker97@aol.com wrote:

> "Gregor the Terror"??????  I want to know where is
> his  authorization to use
> tag lines?  I do not remember signing off on  this.
> Did any of you people
> sign off for this?  I just like to remind  everyone
> that you are NOT authorized
> to use tag lines unless an assessment fee  is paid
> to me in advance.
>
> Thank you for your attention and cooperation in this
>  matter.
>
> Your hiking buddy, Switchback
> Tag Line Police Inspector & Hiking Officer

Hmm.

As I recall, after you were berated for joking about
doing a nude thru hike, you made a comment about it
being tough to think up all the tag lines and wishing
you had more partners in cage rattling.

Oh and BTW, tried the nude hiking thing.  I liked it.
I was most asuredly the only person on that trail that
day (probably that week/month).  Of course it was here
on Oahu, so the nude hiking weather is great.

Also on my first hike here on Oahu, my buddies Crazy
Mike, Scott, and myself, made plant loincloths at the
top of the mountain and wore them a good portion of
the way down.  After they fell apart, I went back to
shorts.  Crazy Mike was in the lead and just let it
fall.  We asked him what he was going to do if we
encountered other hikers (which was quite possible).
He said (now pay attention nude hikers) "I'll just
tell them I lost the bet".

--------Junaid #41PCT2006
Homosapien oahunudicus

http://farechase.yahoo.com