[pct-l] Public Announcement - World First

Le Wagonmaster said: Okay, who's with me?  Come on . . . .  one, two, three,
. . .  string him up!  STRING HIM  UP!    Come on .. . . .  STRING HIM
UP!!!!! ;-) Gregor the Terror!!
"Gregor the Terror"??????  I want to know where is his  authorization to use
tag lines?  I do not remember signing off on  this.  Did any of you people
sign off for this?  I just like to remind  everyone that you are NOT authorized
to use tag lines unless an assessment fee  is paid to me in advance.

Thank you for your attention and cooperation in this  matter.

Your hiking buddy, Switchback
Tag Line Police Inspector & Hiking Officer