[pct-l] "Waltzing down the trail" Mathilda

Ah, the memories!!!  When I twas but a lad, I ventured across the grand
Pacific with me family and lived in the land down under for three long and terrible
years.  Wilst there I joined the Boy Scouts and we sang to Mathilda under the
southern cross many a night in the Blue Mountains and Murray's Basin and on
Bondai beach!  There was also another ditty that went something like;

Ging gang goolie goolie wash wash,
ging gang goo,
ging gang goo,

Ging gang goolie, goolie, wash, wash,
ging gang goo,
ging gang goo.

Hayla!
Oh hayla shayla,
Hayla shayla whoo!

(boy, the gray matter struggled to dig this one out and now my brain hurts!)

Greg