[pct-l] Public Announcement - World First

Before the big news, I want to say simply and quietly this.  I AM  BEING
ABUSED ON THIS LIST AGAIN!  Now for my announcement.

I got my GossamerGear SpinnTwin tarp today.  Very nice.  Cool  product and I
will practice setting it up (camp craft stuff) this weekend down  at the park.

I immediately noticed something about it. By folding it in half and adding
some small Velcro patches along the open side ("glued" on with seam seal), I
could easily make it into a Spinn Bivy sack.  So, I am the first person to
create a bivy sack out of spinnaker cloth.  I have named it the Switchback  Bivy
after the inventor.

Thank you for your attention.

Your hiking buddy, Switchback
Trail Hood & Camp Bivvwacker