Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 15:17:07 -0800 (PST)
From: Larry breed <409chevy@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: 05 pct
To: yogi <yogihikes@sbcglobal.net>

   I am not sure you remember us we own sierra country store in sierra city, but i wanted to let you know we took pictures of almost all the hikers who stopped at our store and wondered if you would be interested in them. I could burn them to a disc for you if you wanted. Just let me know and also to let you know Kathy and i had the greatest time meeting all the hikers they were all very friendly and a joy to have around. We feel very fortunate to have meet great people from all walks of life.         thanks again Larry breed