[pct-l] Socks and SealSkinz

Brian advised:

I had said: > First off - dump the cotton socks...
>> While I am sure this is good advice and well-meant, I would suggest in my
friendliest fashion that you, um, 'dump' the dictatorial tone. It generally
doesn't dispose the person on the receiving end to incline favorably toward the
advice that was given and it tends to shine an unflattering light on your
otherwise sterling nature. Just a word to the wise...

Whether I used the term "dump" or "toss" really doesn't matter. The point is
that people need to know that cotton is the worst kind of sock to wear,
especially when your trip depends on healthy feet. It was not my intent to
come across in a dictatorial tone.

John Vonhof
Fixing Your Feet Ezine at: http://www.vonhof.typepad.com/fixingyourfeet
Happy Feet blog: http://www.vonhof.typepad.com/happy_feet/
http://www.footworkpub.com
Fixing Your Feet: Prevention and Treatments for Athletes, 3rd edition