[pct-l] Down Sweater

I own an Arc Alpinist myself that is one of my all time favorite pieces of
gear.  The folks at Nunatak do an excellent job at quality, and they will
make things exactly as you specify.  As for me though, I reccommend the UL
down inner jacket from Montbell (unless you really need something WARM!).
The Montbell is only as warm as a thick fleece but it weighs in at as litle
as 5 oz.  In your size it will probably be more, I think mine is seven point
something.
Peace and Love,
Matt