[pct-l] SuperSecrets - Page 1 - Cannon Batteries

My g6 cannon propriety battery lasted 25 days and 500 odd miles   and I do take a lot of pictures--- Cascade Lockes to Ashland and then a little bit ---- I was amazed.

Hiker97@aol.com wrote:
_csx@schizoaffective.org_ (mailto:csx@schizoaffective.org) writes:

I think the A series cannon cameras would be better as they take AA batteries
and don't require proprietary battery packs.