[pct-l] Looking for a PCT Bandana

First, being not a native English speaker it can be that the "Natives" might misunderstand my contributions. As I sometimes surely misunderstand yours. If it happens - sorry for that.

I just can' t restrain:

The PTC bandanas are such a great idea ! I am honest.
I am relieved to hear that it is likely to get one at the Kick Off. The only reason I decided to join the class 06 ;o)

I am looking forward to it. (Prefer a blue one).

Happy kloms
rita
Frankfurt, Germany

P.s.: and one for my packhorse as well, please.