[pct-l] When will it start

When will cabin fever start? We should have a contest on the date when the
posts gets heated up and words fly hot and heavy. It happens every year. Even
better who will start it. How long will the web master let it continue?
Something to look for. Its better then the Saturday night fights. What should  the
instigated receive as a prize

Lonetrail

Switchback,

I can't let you take full credit/debit for  these two threads. After all
it was *I* who suggested the ultimate  ultralite method -- hiking stark
naked carrying nothing.

And is  suggested we start measuring the distance in kloms (kilometers
for those  not fully in the know).

And little did I know that some people take  life too seriously not
realizing that nobody gets out alive.

So  have an oilcan for me; docs say I shouldn't because of all my happy
pills.  Then again I sometimes ignore that advice and have a glass of wine.

So  happy trails. And remember the journey is what is important, not the  end.

Tortoise

I switched to Mac OSX rather than fight  Windows
Using Mozilla Thunderbird   http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/

Hiker97@aol.com  wrote:

[snip]
> I wish I had never started those threads about  metrics and nude  hiking.
And