[pct-l] contacts revisted

Yogi,

Check out: http://consumerlawpage.com/article/lenses.shtml

My understanding is that Bausch & Lomb entered the disposable market
by simply relabeling their regular contact lenses and selling them at
different prices.  There was absolutely no difference between their
extended wear and disposable lenses except for the label and the
instructions for care.  I don't know what the situation is now, but I
suspect that there is still little difference between a contact lens
that you dispose of and one that you don't except that you have to
clean and disinfect if you use them repeatedly.
Wayne Kraft