[pct-l] SuperSecrets Bits and Pieces

Switchback,

I can't let you take full credit/debit for these two threads. After all
it was *I* who suggested the ultimate ultralite method -- hiking stark
naked carrying nothing.

And is suggested we start measuring the distance in kloms (kilometers
for those not fully in the know).

And little did I know that some people take life too seriously not
realizing that nobody gets out alive.

So have an oilcan for me; docs say I shouldn't because of all my happy
pills. Then again I sometimes ignore that advice and have a glass of wine.

So happy trails. And remember the journey is what is important, not the end.

Tortoise

[snip]