[pct-l] peaks along the PCT

This list is going to get very long.  Without looking at a map, you can add Red Mountain, Kendall Peak, Snoqualmie Peak, and Guye Peak to the list.  Snoqualmie and Guye not super far from the trail,  Red is very close and Kendall is almost on the trail.  Red Mountain is that big red thing that stares at you when you first climb out of Snoqualmie Pass.  Kendal is higher up, after you top out.

Suge
Christopher Willett
cwillett@pierce.ctc.edu
www.pierce.ctc.edu/faculty/cwillett