[pct-l] Miaaing hiker etc

As most of you who follow this list know i went thru the, when to report a
hiker whos overdo...this time on the CDT.I sent down on a piece of paper the
name of the hiker who was overdue and by the time i drove down to Pagossa
Spring the ball was already rolling...Within a few hours i had 3 sherrifs
sitting down with me with a 4th on conference call  AND this was for an
adult male who was 2 days overdue.....It turned out allright but S/R were
the ones to find this guy on the next day.....Perhaps it is different in
different states......L-Rods experience seems to be common here in
Ca.....Does anyone know about the way it works in Wa and Or?????
Well it may be good and bad with the large #s of hikers on the PCT it seems
that we are the best place to start a search attempt as well as going to the
trail angles.....Donna as well as the rest of us trail angles look upon most
of you hikers as if we are members of your family so will go that extra mile
in helping out your "other" family at home.

Meadow Ed