[pct-l] Dehydrating Food

csx@schizoaffective.org  wrote <<I make hummus and then dehydrate it and
then turn it to powder in my blender.
This saves me a ton of money over commercial powdered hummus.  I like to
turn
foods into power because powder does not poke holes in bags and it packs
very
efficiently.>>

If you like powdered hummus...we got royally sick of it, but perhaps adding
dehydrated onions or shallots would have helped.  It took me years to
stomach hummus again.

Christine "Ceanothus" Kudija
PCT partially '94

www.pcta.org
Join Now!

Never measure the height of a mountain until you have reached its top.  Then
you will know how low it was.
                                                                     Dag
Hammarskjold