[pct-l] Was LASIK options - Now another form of surgery

If memory serves, I believe platypus makes a strong 36C implant that carries
two liters of water, or Gatorade when heading out of town.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Singewald" <singewald@earthlink.net>
To: "'Marion Davison'" <mardav@charter.net>; "'PCT List'"
<pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2005 9:58 PM
Subject: [pct-l] Was LASIK options - Now another form of surgery

Folks,

Since we have been talking about Lasik surgery and the pros and cons of this
type of surgery for PCT thru-hikers, I thought I would ask for advise with
regards to another form of surgery and it's potential impact on a PCT
thru-hike.  My wife is considering joining me on my thru-hike next year,
however, she is currently scheduled to have breast implant surgery in early
February.  She is planning to go from a 32b to a 36C via implants.  We are
both very concerned though as to whether she should undertake this trip
without sufficient training with her new additions.  We are concerned that
her balance will be significantly altered as a result and that this may be
to much of a problem.  As it is we are really struggling to test gear out
for her at this point given the significant difference that she anticipates.
So, if anyone has any experiences with this I would appreciate hearing from
you.