[pct-l] RE: Weddings

Seems appropriate that weddings and hiking additions are current topics ass
we re-enter the vicarious world of hiking at PCT-L.  We had 2 driving forces
in our minds as we hiked the ADT:
1) crossing the Sierra before the snow flies. It seems much of America can
relate to the Donner Party and their October entry into the Sierra Nevada.
2) Getting home soon enough to participate in our son's pre-wedding
activities.

We seem to have done it! Now we need to get started on a long to-do list.
Ugh-8 months of mail.

I can vouch for the additions to long walks. The PCT was our hike of a
life-time. I retired and we planned to determine what our retired life was
going to be like. We found that we enjoyed the life style, the ourdoors, the
camping.... Six years later we have hiked 13,000 miles in 30 states. And we
are still enjoying the life style.

Ken
...GottaParty