[pct-l] ADZPCTKOP

It's a matter of priorities, Mags. It's not your wedding, so what's the problem? <grin>

My anniversary usually falls on ADZ weekend, so I invite my wife to the kickoff every year. She did ask that I be home for our 25th. Thankfully, that year (2007) my anniversary is midweek, so I don't have to make that difficult decision. <GRIN>

AsABat