[pct-l] Section E Revenge

In a message dated 10/14/2005 4:54:53 PM Pacific Standard Time,
matt@mattmaxon.com writes:

>>>I wonder if anyone has been up Tylerhorse Canyon on the  dirt road up to
the PCT in Section E.  May be you can drive up  there. >>>>>
When I hiked through, a pick-up truck drove right up the rode and by me
where the trail crosses the road and goes down into Tylerhorse Canyon.  The  fact
that they all had rifles was a little disconcerting... but that is another
story.

"No Way" Ray  Echols