[pct-l] Favorite camp shoe

I'm stealing Hombre's thunder, but we were on the subject of camp shoes
out front of Echo Lake Resort in late July. He pulls out a pair of old
boot inserts with thong style straps made out of what looked like
baling twine. Ugly as sin, but a perfect match for his feet I'm sure,
and very light. He said they were his first pair of inserts, and swore
by them as camp shoes, nice job of 'recycling' I thought.

Mo (don't bother me - I'm having an epiphany) Jo