[pct-l] Water-Kelso Valley Rd and Bird Springs F sectiion

I've been corrected.........70's!

> From: Monty Tam <metam01@earthlink.net>
>
> Mary Barcik's Caches in the F section.  Mile 612(F 9) and 627(F11)
>
> The road to Bird Springs is washed out, but her husband says she can
probably reach it on her motorcycle (I think she's well into her 60's)

> From: <dsaufley@sprynet.com>
>
> Actually someone posted last year that Mary is in her 70s . . . makes
what she does even more amazing.

Thank you Donna

That may have been me who posted that last year right before you gave me
that ride to Walker Pass and I hiked her direction.

Have you heard the expression, "She's getting younger every day?"

Warner Springs Monty