[pct-l] going wet....

 From what I hear, yes, if your feet are wet all the time, you can get
trench foot (now better known as submersion foot). However, if you dry
out your feet every night, it's not that big a problem for most people.

I hiked with Bachelor Bob this year, and according to him, his feet
smell like "rotting fish" when they get wet, but my feet were wet and
freezing cold all day long for weeks in the sierras this year, and no
problems found, not even blisters.

-Dr. Patch

PS I'm not a _medical_ doctor...