From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net]On Behalf Of
conniedavis@earthlink.net
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2005 7:00 AM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] Harriet and Love Barge

Is Harriet from Abbotsford on this list?  I'm relocating to her area and
would love to get in touch.

Has Love Barge (Lisa) come in as completed?  We were hiking with/near her
and last new her whereabouts in Yosemite.  She would be finishing her
flip-flop at Walker Pass.

Lookout
(Connie Davis)
Olympia, WA