[pct-l] re:headlamp

I think your experience with the zipka might be a bit unusal. I know a
number of people with the zipka who haven't had any problems with it. I have
had a zipka for several years. It got quite a bit of use. Last Xmas I was
given a PrincetonTec EOS which became my standard headlamp. The Zipka became
a load headlamp. It has survive use by several boyscouts and friends. It's
been stepped on, dropped, and rolled up in a tent. Still going strong. I
just which I could put my EOS LED&electronics in the Zipka body.. .that
would be awesome.

--mark