[pct-l] Etna

It's California Campus TG...  "The abbreviation TG is the initials for the Teacher Group, the group of people constituting the back bone of CCTG."...  Their website is <http://www.cctg.org/>, email: <info@cctg.org>, phone: 530-467-4082, mail: Po Box 854, Etna, CA 96027

"Campus California TG (CCTG) is an International non-profit institute, that among other activities, is training & placing international volunteers/activists at humanitarian & environmental projects abroad. We offer programs where you, as a participant, can take actions as a responsible World-citizen through volunteering abroad & in the USA for a better world. Currently Campus California TG has international volunteers at humanitarian development projects in Mozambique, Nicaragua, Malawi, Zambia, Namibia and Botswana. We train and send Volunteers to Africa and Central America."

It is my understanding that CCTG still offers thrus a place to stay (no smoking, no alcohol on premises)...  CCTG is across the road from the Motel Etna (530-467-5338) on Collier Way, the 'main drag' (grocery store, Ray's Food Place, also on Collier)...  Father Sergei of the St. Gregory Palamas Monastery (530-467-3228, 1307 Sawyers Bar Rd., Etna, CA 96027) has also hosted thrus...  And the Hikers Hut was open again this year!

Etna is a very hiker friendly town...  just ask around and I'm sure you'll get directed to where you wish to go...  if all else fails, thrus can 'camp' overnight at the park...

Happy trails!!!