[pct-l] Re: Cleaning up a camel back, making the water taste

I have never used a camelbak for backpacking, but for cleaning at home I use a couple of Efferdent or other denture cleaning tablets.  The bubbles even get into the hose to break up stuff that tends to grow there if you leave it too long.

Sarah

alex wrote:

> Does any body have a tried and true method to preparing and maintaining a camel back water system so that the water is tasty - not like plastic?
>
> Thanks
> Alex

Care2 make the world greener!

Tell Congress: Don't abandon pets in disasters!
http://go.care2.com/50041

http://www.Care2.com  Free e-mail. 100MB storage.  Helps charities.