[pct-l] August Backpack

During the second half of August, I did an 18 day backpack on the Pacific Crest Trail in Oregon.  If you are interested, some of my photos are posted at www.bailyweb.com/  Look for these photos under Oregon, Pacific Crest Trail, Sections D, E and F. I continued to Mt. Hood in Section G, but these photos are not posted. I hope these photos convey some feeling for what the terrain is like in that area. I am told that this is the most interesting section of the PCT in Oregon.

                                                                                                                        Phil