[pct-l] Missing Hiker

I volunteer  with the Search and Rescue one county North of Riverside and have heard nothing through that grapevine.  Last I talked to those in charge - they were still doing training exercises in the area with hopes of stumbling upon him.   My guess is that his remains will be found/ if found FAR from any trail,.......the snow was deep and the tracks were very few, navigation was very difficult in that area this spring, and he was ill prepared for the winter terrain and weather.

SB

Diane Ely <mazdagal@hotmail.com> wrote:
Have there been any developments lately regarding the gentleman who was last
seen near Fuller Ridge earlier this year? The last I heard (in June), no
trace of him had been found, despite all the searching in the vicinity.