[pct-l] Restop

. Why can't
horsepeople carry a small shovel and just get off their horses and throw it to the
side of the trail?

I'm willing to deal with  the horse crap on the trail(I dont like it)but I'm willing to deal with it ,as long as i don't have to camp in it. is it too much to ask horseman to leave a clean camp? I know some of you do trailwork,but that doesn't absolve you of responsibility for cleaning up after your animals.I do trailwork ,and can also clean up after myself.Whats the problem?

Yahoo! for Good