[pct-l] Big Agnes Insulated Air Core pad

I am interested in hearing from folks that have used the Big Agnes Insulated
Air Core pads on a PCT thru-hike.  Specifically, I am interested in the
durability factor and whether it was durable enough to hold up in Southern
California.  I am willing to carry a slightly heavier pad than what most of
you find adequate on the trail as I don't typically do well with the thin
closed cell pads.  However, I am a bit concerned with the durability factor
of the BA air-core pad.  A company rep shared with me that there were a
number of PCT hikers that have carried these on thru-hikes in the past
couple of years so I will hopefully hear from some.  The gear testers on
backpackgeartest.org do not address the durability issue of the long term
sufficiently to give me the level of comfort I would like.  Looking forward
to hearing the opinions of those that have used these on their thru-hike or
long section hikes.

I am hoping for a truly spiritual sleeping experience!

Jeff Singewald

Preparing for PCT06