[pct-l] Changes to my Fixing Your Feet Ezine

Fellow athletes,

Many of you know I have published the Fixing Your Feet Ezine for the past
four years. That's not changing but I am trying a new format. A week ago
Sunday I posted the first version of the new edition. The ezine will be web
based at http://www.vonhof.typepad.com/fixingyourfeet

I will do two posting per month. The next one will be this Saturday, October
1st. You can subscribe at the new site and will be notified anytime I post
new content. Between the two issues a month, I'll cover the same in-depth
content. The new format will allow photos, images, and easier access to past
issues without going through Yahoo. The Happy Feet blog I started in July
will offer shorter posts to a general audience. Both links are below.

I will still send a notice through Yahoo Groups with a link to the webpage.
The major decision to make the change was the way Spam filters block many
emails. Even though the ezine had 1700 subscribers, I could not tell how
many actually received each issue. As usual, I welcome feedback.

John Vonhof
Fixing Your Feet Ezine at: http://www.vonhof.typepad.com/fixingyourfeet
Happy Feet blog: http://www.vonhof.typepad.com/happy_feet/
http://www.footworkpub.com
Fixing Your Feet: Prevention and Treatments for Athletes, 3rd edition