[pct-l] Echo to Tuolumne

Just walked into Tuolumne Meadows this morning after a fantastic solo hike
from Echo Lake. Not many people around. Great weather the whole way,
including some exciting high winds along the ridge line south of Sonora
Pass, and yesterday I walked through rain, fresh snow, hail overnight, and
lots of distant lightning all night. A mix of new snow and hail covered the
peaks around Tuolumne/Tioga this morning. Saw three flip-floppers a few
hours ago at Crane Flat hitching back to the trail from the valley as I was
hitching to Hodgdon Meadow. See many of you at the gathering on Friday.

wc