[pct-l] Re: pantheism and hiking

Rumi was an Islamic mystic. Mystics are a wierd thing. There are Christian mystics, Jewish mystics, and Islamic mystics. They exist on the edge of those religions. Are of it, somehow escaping being shunned, kicked out of the religion, but are different enough from its mainstream.
Now you're getting me more motivated to hike, to commune with nature.

Peace,

Kraig