[pct-l] RE: God and the PCT

AsABat,

Once you've walked there, once you've felt the great outdoors where there's
nobody but you as you stand under the Son with the wind in your hair amidst
massive granite cathedrals holding glimmering emerald lakes, you can't help but
 ask, "God, did you make this?" As you remain quiet, that still, inner voice
stirs in your spirit and answers, "All for you.  I made it all for  you!"

Great tee shirt. Will you be at the Gathering?  I should like to see  it on
Sunday!

Mtnned