[pct-l] stove comparison chart

Jay.. that's a pretty good list. I am an alcohol stove user, but I would add
two additional downsides. One is that some places ban them during periods of
high fire danger. They are afraid that an open fuel stove will be kicked
over and the forest will go up in flames. The second downside is that with a
few exceptions, alchohol stoves don't simmer.

I am not sure what you comments about canister stoves losing pressure is
about. I have used my at 14K ft without any issues. If anything, the
canisters would see to have more pressure at altitude.

My summary of different stove types can be found:
http://www.verber.com/mark/outdoors/gear/misc.html#stoves