[pct-l] alcohol lovers unite and gimme yer best recipe

Ok, here's the deal for all of you alcohol stove lovers. In my quest to discover the optimal alcohol stove, I purchased quite a few stoves with alternative designs (I also wanted to support the burgeoning, but still tiny-ass, 'online alcohol stove industry'). So I got quite a few different makes:
 Thermo-Jet
 Brasslite Turbo F
 Ion Stove
 Triangia
 and two others whose exact model name and number escapes me.
 I like the Thermo-Jet and the Brasslite. The Triangia appears to have the best gravitational stability.  Anyway, I am willing to part with at least one of the remaining stoves for now and it will cost you nothing but your best recipe. I am in the process of designing a HUGE menu for my thru hike next year and I want some good ideas. So, your recipe has to use one pot and an alcohol stove. I will follow your instructions in the safety of my own kitchen and hopefully produce a fairly well-balanced and tasty meal (although good side dishes are eligible-- an example being the recent claim for baked sesame seed muffins).  This offer is good for 5 days. Then I will try out each recipe and then send the winner an alcohol stove of their choice (the two models that perform best with these recipes will be part of my journey, but the others will be available).

this offer is void where prohibited by law. members and relatives of the alcohol stove industry are subject to disqualification. your recipe becomes property of the trail menu for Jeff's 2006 thru hike.