[pct-l] Re: "Delicate Princess Foot Syndrome"

Carl wrote,

>   The very best way to prevent blisters is to where sock liners under your
socks. Nothing works better to prevent blisters.

That is what works best for Carl. There is not one ?very best way? for
everyone to prevent blisters. I?ve patched thousands of feet over the past
eight years and have seen it all and heard it all. I hold there is a very
best way for each of us. It may mean using powder, lubricant, liners socks,
double layer socks, toe socks, pre-taping, toughening your skin, keeping
your skin as soft as a baby?s bottom, and a host of other ideas. It may also
be a combination of ways. Just as long as you understand that the very best
way today may fail tomorrow. It?s important to know your options. You know
your own feet better than anyone else so you have to experiment to find what
works best for you. That?s why one of the chapters in my book is 159 Way to
Prevent Blisters!

John Vonhof
Fixing Your Feet Ezine at: http://www.vonhof.typepad.com/fixingyourfeet
Happy Feet blog: http://www.vonhof.typepad.com/happy_feet/
http://www.footworkpub.com
Fixing Your Feet: Prevention and Treatments for Athletes, 3rd edition