[pct-l] God and G-d

Starting this thread was a mistake, it was intended for a different list of a different topic, but you're going with it. So, I'll put in 2 more cents.

It is, I think, relevant to hiking, if meditation is an interest which is what hiking is to begin with. Meditation and solitude is the only way to come close to and communicate with God, the Universe, the All and any name it goes by. The clutter of day to day living are what keep us separated from the Universe.

I don't know about these principalities and  powers of the spirit but if you like inventing terms. Real truth goes beyond religion. Though, it is doubtful people realize this til they die, or leave this part of the universe we now inhabit.

Kraig

ps- If anyone wants to continue this thread it will continue, if you wish to continue it you will reply to it, if you do not, don't reply and ignore it.