[pct-l] God and G-d

The Aztecs believed that the sun required human blood
offerings in order to keep rising.  Now I don't think
that any group or person has a 100% grip on the true
nature of the universe, but I will venture a guess
that the sun doesn't need human acrifices to keep
rising.  My subtle point here is that one must examine
spiritual knowledge/opinions and see if they pass the
'me' test.

As far as I know the quakers are just puritans who
like to keep life simple (comlication as it turns out
distracts the mind and heart from issues of greater
spiritual importance).  But I'm not a Quaker.

---------junaid #41PCT2006