[pct-l] Ultralite backpacking equipment

> Next year I'm attempting the whole PCT averaging about five
pounds.....unless......unless I find ways to do it with less.
>> Hmmm...do we really need our pinky toes?

I vote No. They commonly blister and fold under their neighboring toe,
creating blisters on that toe. Little tiny toenails that are too small to be
of any value. Who wants to step up and be the first to lose theirs?

John Vonhof
Fixing Your Feet Ezine at: http://www.vonhof.typepad.com/fixingyourfeet
Happy Feet blog: http://www.vonhof.typepad.com/happy_feet/
http://www.footworkpub.com
Fixing Your Feet: Prevention and Treatments for Athletes, 3rd edition