[pct-l] Our Support of Your Gathering Hike

AsABat wrote: Steve - Too late, you just told us. I'm expecting great  things
in your traps, so I
won't be carrying much food. I will bring a little  hardtack and pemmican in
case the Snicker bars and ice cream you stash for us  melt.  Bill

AsABat old buddy, so that Can'tQuit and I can better support you folks with
all kinds of trail delicacies when you come through, how many will be in your
tribe heading south from Donner Pass to the Gathering?  When will you  start?
 This is important intel, err, I mean information, for us  to know about so
we can better plan our logistics for you.  Always willing  to help brother and
sister hikers with a little trail magic.

Your buddy and team player, Switchback

Heh, heh, heh.  Hummm .....sabotoogie......heh, heh, heh.

Can'tQuit, secret information: Looks like these hikers are pretty  gullible.
I think we will have no problem sabotaging their  hike.  Once we get some
intel on their plans we can start our planning  for maximum impact and shock
value.  This is going to be too much  fun.  We'll give them some trail magic all
right.

Thanks, your coconspirator, Switchback
Remember, the less said, the better.  We want no evidence trail  leading back
to us.  No CSI repercussions.