[pct-l] BearVault

I've never actually seen a bearvault.  If the bear
puts them on there side and steps on them to deform
and pop off the lid, then why not redesign the lip of
the vault with a loop of metal to strengthen it.  It
may add a bit of wieght, but it wouldn't be that much.

If you folks at Bearvault have not done this, try it.
If it works you can contact me for my consultant fee.

---------Junaid #42PCT2006