[pct-l] Re: Big West Gathering Expedition

Ha!  I heard that!!!!

Greg

In a message dated 9/16/2005 11:52:17 AM Pacific Daylight Time, Hiker97
writes:
Can'tQuit, I have a great idea.  Since we are hiking from Barker Pass to Echo
Lake Trailhead (33 miles) for the Gathering, we can ambush any former PCT
hikers hiking in from the North.  I think there will be some.  We will be out on
the PCT from Monday to Thursday noon doing a very leisurely hike and goofing
off a lot before the Gathering.  This will give us lots of extra time to set
traps.

Don't tell anyone about this.

Your hiking buddy and partner,
Switchback