[pct-l] Boun Giorno da Roma

Excuse th cross posting..but going to make this a
quick e-mail...

So here I am in the Eternal City dodging scooters,
drinking espresso, dodging more scooters, getting
spoken to in Italian (including some German tourists
asking me "Parli Inglese?"), speaking bad Italian back
and showing that I am an American, (the real Italians
a little chagrined that they mistook an Americano for
an Italian),  dodging yet more scooters, drinking more
espresso (caffe), not seeing Russell Crowe but seeing
Roman ruins and some people more obviously American
than I (that is another story), and dodging yet more
scooters (Traffic lights are a suggestion only in
Rome).

Tomorrow I go to the mountains of Abruzzo and
hopefully see some distant family relations. Rome is
vibrant..but even in a foriegn country it is the
moutains I want...heck my family came from the
mountains. Must be genetic. :)

ciao for now....

--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com