[pct-l] RE: BearVaults are allowed in SEKI; just not one area of it

Mike those are good points. When we talk about BearVaults, we really need to
differentiate between the different models because they do have different lids
and geometry and each have their own SIBBG approval.

At least two of the 10 failures of BearVaults appear to be correctly closed
BV200s. Of the 3 Bv300s, human error is evident in two of them and the other
sounds like it was closed correctly. One of the problems with an incident is
getting accurate information and understandably sometimes the person may not be
willing to say that they didn't close it correctly; we have to take what they
say at face value.

Currently all BearVault models are still approved.  If a model is ultimately
decertified we will do our best to replace the affected units with an approved
model.