[pct-l] Water Caches south of Kennedy Meadows

I talked by phone with Stick Girl and Little Bump last night (they were in
Mammoth to resupply).  I will be seeing them on Sunday night (9/16) near
Bullfrog Lake, when I go in over Kearsarge to say hi and bring a resupply to
them sufficient to get them up Whitney and then to Kennedy Meadows.  They
are southbound hikers, and plan to head south from Kennedy Meadows clear to
the Mexican border, arriving sometime in October.  Little Bump told me they
are pretty much at the head of the SOBO pack, with somewhere between one and
two dozen SOBO's behind them, maybe one or two ahead (including Teflon, Tom,
One Gallon, Nickel, Splash, Koala and Wolf, maybe Billygoat).  Apparently,
all of them are seeking info re water availability in Southern California.
I offered to contact the list (all of you folks) to glean info about water
caches and more importantly, water cachers, so they would have an idea what
lay ahead of them regarding water.  All are willing to carry whatever water
is necessary to make it on their own; however, if any caches will have water
in them "just in case" they would love to know about it.  Whatever
information is returned to me through the list by Saturday morning, I can
bring to Little Bump and Stick Girl, and they will post that information at
Kennedy Meadows for the others.  So ... what do you know and when did you
know it?  :-)

I realize this subject has been on the list before but I have been up in
Oregon hiking recently (which is where I met these two hikers), and also in
Yosemite for a few days, so I didn't pay attention then.  Any help you can
provide will be greatly appreciated.  Can anyone provide me with the
Andersons' email address or phone number?  I already know how to contact
Donna S. and Ziggy and the Bear.  Could someone give me AsaBat's water
website address?  I appreciate your help, and apologize for not gleaning
this info on my own.  My computer with all my trail info is in the repair
shop, and I am now using a friend's computer to access my email account on
the web.

Happy Trails,

Two Legs