[pct-l] Steven's Pass

Woo hoo!  That sounds like so much fun!  You'll get
to meet the Dinsmore's.  What a shock it would be as
a thru-hiker to be hitching in from Steven's Pass in
the rain and who stops?  Donna Saufley!!!  That would
be all the magic I'd need.  Familiar faces are a
wonderfully welcoming site.

yogi
www.pcthandbook.com

dsaufley@sprynet.com wrote:
I'm in Seattle (Tacoma, to be more precise) on business. Tonight I am sans wheels, but tomorrow afternoon/evening I get the car while my coworker goes to baseball game. So, I'm making a beeline to Steven's Pass. I'd dearly love to see some of this year's thrus, and lay some magic on them if I can.

Any suggestions or ideas on what I could do to leave something near the trail head to benefit the hikers? Any sense that any of them are in the vicinity of Steven's Pass?

Thanks, all.

L-Rod